In the current world setting, it is almost impossible to go without feeling worn out and stressed out of overwhelming; and in such cases, we long for a solution to alleviate our condition. Thanks to our ancestors, we now have some insight on the application of precise natural extracts to lessen our woes and make us better. The art of using natural solutions to make our lives better has been passed down generations over the years and even with the medical advancements and production of new drugs, the knowledge is till vital. One such solution is the use of essential oils. Defined as concentrated extractions from the most dynamic plant elements, they are a source of solace for numerous health concerns, industrial and therapeutic problems.
Whether you are in search of a solution to alleviate your pain, work on your nerves, and give you the much-needed relaxation after a hard day or surprisingly a wonderful scent in your home, essential oils and in particular orange essential is come in handy.
CONSIDERATIONS WHEN SELECTING ORANGE ESSENTIAL OILS:
Quality: Go for suppliers that have a repute for availing only superior quality orange oils; particularly so if you are purchasing them for a health-related application.
Cost: When purchasing these types of oils, the cost is a vital factor worth consideration. In reality, pure oils come are exorbitantly priced; especially since the extraction process to produce it is also considerably pricey.
Packaging: Generally, these oils should come in glass bottles, brown in color. Moreover, you should also ensure that they are tightly and properly sealed on arrival.
Labeling: In terms of labeling, 3 items should dominate the label: the botanical name of the orange oil, it an ordinary name and a subsequent indication that it is pure (100 %). The bottle should also indicate oil extract origin.
Supplier: Prior to settling for an orange essential oil product, ascertain that the supplier has a solid repute and erudite in this niche.
8. 4OZ USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL – COLD PRESSED AN 100 % CITRUS SINENSIS
Also referred to as wild/Sweet Orange, diversity best defines this essential oil. It allows application over a diverse range of uses covering domestic, medicinal and industrial uses. Aside from its therapeutic aspects, it also finds use in repelling termites and ants and can also be applied in adding flavor to beverages and dessert. It comprises Peppermint oil (essential) and certified 100 % USDA organic. It perfectly functions as a cleaning product, a typical air freshener and is also good for Aromatherapy.
- Diversity of use.
- Has an Aromatherapy aspect.
- Wonderful scent.
- Accompanied by a dropper lid.
- Gets significantly concentrates during the process of oil distillation.
7. INDIGO WILD ZUM MIST AROMATHERAPY SPRAY, PATCHOULI-ORANGE, 4 FLUID OUNCE
Aromatherapists and typical daily users will attest to this, that the Indigo Zum orange oil citrusy aroma is unique and unmatched. This product boasts of a composition of pure essential oils with no additives.
It is a cold-pressed solution that has the capacity to inspire a sense of cleanliness and warmth. Moreover, aside from it blending perfectly with other essential oils by NOW, it allows diverse applications ranging from spraying in a room with a body spray.
- It comprises pure 100 % essential oil composition.
- Has an enticing orange smell.
- Allows diverse applications.
- Its fragrance last for quite some time.
- It is quite expensive.
- It has been associated with an inconsistent smell.
6. PLANT THERAPY USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL. 100% PURE, UNDILUTED
Probably best known for its characteristic calming and inspiring scent, Sweet Orange basically inspires a �happy’ oil feeling! It is a genuine product comprising 100 % pure composition of essential oils. Aside from the fact that it can be used on multiple occasions and situations, it is also associated with several therapeutic characteristics such as relieving nervous tension and even sadness. Moreover, it can surprisingly be blended with coffee essential oils and components such as Vanilla to produce a soothing bath scrub. Imagine that!
- Tantalizing sweet orange scent.
- Certified and 100 % pure.
- Only requires a little application which lasts for quite some time.
- It has been associated with inconsistency with its aroma even in undiluted form.
5. DOTERRA WILD ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL – 15 ML DOTERRA
Is one of the dominant brands in the line of essential oils and it makes the list with Wild Orange, a pure product extracted from cold pressing of the peel. Its popularity is major because of both its numerous health benefits and characteristic energizing aroma. It is characterized by monoterpenes which give it purifying and stimulating aspects that allow it to boost the immune system. Moreover, as is common with numerous peel oils (orange), it boasts strong antioxidants that work wonders on general health. It allows multiple applications ranging from body cleansing to usage as a typical natural cleaner.
- Sweet refreshing scent.
- Strong antioxidant that boosts health.
- Powerful purifying and cleansing agent.
- Helps avert seasonal and ecological threats.
- Uplifts both the body and the mind.
- It may result in skin sensitivity.
4. Sweet Orange – 100 % Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil – 10ml
Superiority is what defines Sweet Orange Therapeutic grade oil; from its ingredients all the way to its processing and packaging. So certain are the makers of the product and its quality, that they offer a reimbursement if it disappoints. Its healing and therapeutic properties are particularly boosted with the more than 170 oil options it avails for blending inclusive of Ajowan and Ajwain.
- Characterized by a Dropper Cap (European).
- Has a revitalizing orange scent.
- Multiple health and therapeutic benefits such as nerve calming.
- Slightly costly
3. BEST ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL BY SKY ORGANICS-100% PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE ORGANIC SWEET ORANGE
For anyone searching for an organic solution with the capacity to naturally improve general physical and mental health, then Best Orange therapeutic grade essential oil courtesy of Sky Organics is the ideal essential oil available. This therapeutic grade pure essential oil is cold pressed from quality USA cultivated orange peels.
- Multiple healing and therapeutic properties such as wound disinfection, acne curing, and muscle cramp relieving.
- Tantalizing smell.
- Perfect packaging guarantees no leakage of oil.
- Great price.
- Although in isolated cases, it mixes with water in a fashion that creates a slim mess.
2. SWEET ORANGE (LARGE 4 OUNCE) BEST ESSENTIAL OIL BY SUN ORGANIC
Lack of depth is what distinguishes a pure and a fraud product and for Sweet Orange 4oz, the quality of the extracts is superior; a characteristic reiterated by the manufacturers. In fact, they are so certain of its quality that they provide a full refund if it compromises on quality delivery. It offers an unlimited option of scents numbering to over 100 inclusive of Adoration Blend and Ajwain. Petulance and fatigue are some of the common problems that are unavoidable. Nonetheless, with the soothing scent of the botanically named, Citrus Sinensis product, your mind effortlessly goes into relaxation tone.
- Accompanied by a pipette.
- Revitalizing Aroma and scent.
- Allows numerous Aromatherapy applications.
- Multiple scents.
1. NOW FOODS ORANGE OIL SWEET, 4 OUNCE
Botanically identified as Citrus Sinensis, this pure orange oil is a cold pressed solution extracted from fresh orange peels. Aside from having a characteristic sweet orange fragrance, it allows a wide array of applications most noteworthy aromatherapy uses. It gives a refreshing, revitalizing and uplifting feeling and boosts both physically and mentally. To give the ideal aromatherapy feeling, you can combine 10 drops of the oil solution and mix with 25 vanilla concentration drops all in a diffuser and subsequently enjoy the benefits.
- Amazing smell.
- USDA Certified.
- Blends wonderful in a diffuser.
- Inconsistency with its fragrance.
In a nutshell: Essential oils-and not just Orange-based ones-have been in use for many decades as a solution to common minor ailments and for therapeutic purposes. The applications further stretch to even include usage in religious ceremonies when blended with Incense. Generally, even with the constant paradigm shifts to more dependence on modern medicine, natural solutions still remain a solid way out applicable to classically everyone.