Tools are the arsenal of the do-it-yourselfer craftsman. Mini circular saws are a useful part of that arsenal because of their versatility in what they can cut and how you can cut it. The relatively small size of these saws makes them easier to maneuver than regular size circular saw. With the start, it is time to look at the best tools available this year. The following list includes a full description and review of the features of 10 mini circular saws that are available this year. So here are our top 10 mini circular saws.
10. Ginour 4-1/2″ Compact Electric Circular Saw Set
This small circular saw is designed for cutting wood, soft metal, tile, and plastic. It comes with three 4 1/2 inch blades, an Allen wrench, a parallel guide, a vacuum adapter, and a user’s manual. It is lightweight enough to be used with a single hand.
- It has a powerful 5.8 AMP copper motor.
- Has an ergonomic rubber hand grip for Comfort Inn easier control.
- It has an adjustable cutting angle from 45 degrees to 90 degrees.
- Has a laser cutting guide.
- Has a double safety switch to ensure safe cutting.
- Has a manufacturer lifetime warranty.
9. Avid Power Circular Saw, 4-1/2″ Compact Electric Circular Saw
This small circular saw is quite versatile and useful for horizontal, vertical, straight, and cornered cuts. It comes with a parallel guide, three-blade types, a vacuum adapter, an instructional manual, and a hex wrench.
- It has a powerful 5.8A motor that produces 3,500 RPM.
- Has flexible cutting with angles of 0 to 90 degrees and variable cutting depth.
- Has a laser guide to help produce accurate cutting.
- It has an ergonomic handle and excellent safety features.
- It has two of its three-blade types.
8. HYCHIKA Compact Circular Saw
This compact saw weighs in at 6.5 pounds. Its package dimensions are 16.9 inches long, 15.4 inches wide, and 11.6 inches high. It comes with three blades and a carrying case.
- It has a 4 Amp copper motor which produces a high cutting speed of 4500RPM.
- Has a laser guide to help keep your cutting straight.
- It has an easily adjustable cutting depth from 0-1 inches.
- Has a soft rubber handle to reduce hand fatigue.
- It has a dust port and pipe, to connect to your vacuum cleaner to keep your working area clean.
7. Circular Saw, TECCPO 4-1/2”
The small hand-held circular saw comes with a laser guide, scale ruler, hex wrench, a single 4-1/2 inch blade and a vacuum adapter. Its durable copper motor greatly extends the usable life of the saw.
- It has a high horsepower premium fine copper motor which is low on heat production and runs at 3500RPM.
- Has a lightweight compact design one-hand use.
- It has a cutting angle from 45 degrees to 90 degrees.
- Has a power switch and guarded trigger to protect against accidental startups.
- Has a two-year satisfaction quality promise from the manufacturer.
6. Circular Saw, Homitt 5.8A
This small lightweight circular saw comes with three blades, a scale ruler, hex wrench, a vacuum adapter, an instruction manual, and an edge guide. It is lightweight with an easy to grip handle that gives it good maneuverability. It is an excellent saw for cutting plastic, Soft Metal, Wood, Tile, and PVC.
- Has a 48-month warranty and 45-days money-back guarantee
- It has a 5.8 amp, 705 watts and 3,500 rpm motor.
- Has a laser guide to produce straight cutting.
- It has a dual button power configuration to prevent it from turning on accidentally.
- Has a slim sweat-proof rubber handle with an ergonomic grip.
5. WEN 3625 5-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Beveling Compact Circular Saw
This compact circular saw has a powerful motor that makes it good for cutting wood, drywall, tile, PVC, ceramic, and sheet metal. It comes with a carrying case and vacuum attachment allowing it to be carried and kept clean easily. Its packaged dimensions are 21 inches long, 9.3 inches wide, and 5 inches high.
- Has a 5A motor rotation rate od 3,500rpm.
- Has a 4-1/2-inch 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade.
- Has a weight of just 10 lb.
- Has a two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Has a carrying case.
4. DEWALT DCS571B Atomic 20V Max Brushless 4-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw
This lightweight circular saw weighs in at only 6.61 pounds, with package dimensions of 17.9 inches long, 5.1 inches wide, and 6.7 inches high. It comes with one 4-1/2 inch wood cutting blade, and a dust port adaptor. It is designed to cut at a 90-degree angle to the surface being cut.
- Has a brushless motor.
- It has a removable auxiliary handle to improve your control while cutting.
- It has a hanging hook so that it can be stored easily and conveniently.
- Has a blade key storage in the device.
- It is battery-powered at 20 volts, battery not included.
3. WORX WX523L 20V 3-3/8″ Max Lithium-Ion Plunge Circular Saw
This compact circular saw weighs in at only 4.45 pounds making it easy to handle and maneuver. The packing dimensions 14 inches long, 3.4 inches wide, and 6.8 inches high. Because it is battery powered, it can be used almost anywhere.
- It comes with a 20V 2.0 Ap battery and a charger.
- Has a handgrip with a safety trigger that helps with comfort, balance, and control.
- Has a high degree of depth cutting.
- Has a vacuum cleaner hook up to keep your work area dust-free.
2. WORX WX523L.2 20V 1.5Ah Cordless Lithium Worxsaw
This lightweight compact circular saw weighs in at only 6.3 pounds. Its packaged dimensions are 15.3 inches long, 5.7 inches wide, and 5.5 inches high. It comes with a hex wrench and three different kinds of blades.
- Has a left-sided blade design that improves cut-line visibility.
- Has an excellent depth-of-cut.
- It has a dust port for dust vacuum hookup that helps keep your working area clean.
- Has an integrated safety trigger grip that improves comfort, balance, and control.
- It is battery-powered and comes with a 30-watt Lithium-Ion battery and charger producing a speed of 2,400rpm.
1. TACKLIFE Compact Circular Saw
For our number one pick, this compact circular saw weighs in at 8.7 pounds. Its packing dimensions are 16.5 inches long, 7.5 inches wide and 4.7 inches long. It comes with six blades of three types making it quite versatile.
- Has a second detachable handle to allow for two-hand cutting.
- Has a 5.8 Amp motor with great performance up to 3,500 rpm.
- Has bevel cutting with a cutting angle from zero to forty-five degrees.
- Has an ergonomic handle with dual safety switch.
- Has a Left-sided Blade for easier visibility.
- It has a laser sight that helps maintain a straight cut.