A versatile and portable machine, the Miller Diversion welder is a great tool for use by welders of all skill levels. It is lightweight yet extremely durable, this machine is easily started and ready to use in just a few simple steps.
10. Miller Diversion 165 TIG Welder 907626
This Miller Diversion 165 TIG Welder Package is an AC/DC TIG machine that is easy to transport. The cooling system is set to be used only when it is needed, reducing the noise level as well as power consumption. It has the ability to adjust amperage settings between 10 amps up to 165 amps on both a DC and AC output.
- Operator interface is straightforward and easy to understand
- Power source is inverter-based, AC/DC allowing for a more consistent welding arc with less power consumption
- Amperage is fully adjustable from 10–165 amps DC and AC
- Diversion™ 165 AC/DC TIG welder with primary cord (50 A, 230 V plug, attached)
- Easily transported from site to site for convenient use
9. Miller Diversion 180 TIG Welder, 120V – 240V 180 Amp
An ideal unit for the at home user, the Miller Diversion 180 AC/DC TIG welder is an upgraded device that has both 120 volt and 240 volt input power capability. It is set up with a digital display for easy notation of what your settings are. This welder has an on-demand fan system as well as a HF, non-contact arc that helps to eliminate tungsten and material contamination with every use.
- 12.5-foot Weldcraft™ A-150 TIG torch
- Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- Includes remote foot control
- Diversion™ 180 with cord that is 8 ft. plugs for both 120 V and 240 V
- 12 foot work cable with clamp
8. Goplus MIG 130 Welder Flux Core Wire Automatic Feed Welding Machine
This automatic Goplus MIG 130 Welder has a maximum power of 3.6 KVA. This unique welder uses a tubular wire filled with flux, eliminating the use of argon or carbon dioxide. These wirers are more durable and provide better efficiency than standard wires.
- Flux-corded arc provides better efficiency than standard solid wires
- Includes four heat settings
- Features four levels of welding speed
- Portable design allows you to use welder anywhere you need to
- Includes welding gun of 65″, the power cord of 72.5”, Welding Wire, weld mask and a brush
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Features Thermal Overload Protection that automatically shuts down the machine when necessary
7. Hobart 500551 EZ-TIG 165i AC/DC TIG Welder 230V
This Hobart EZ-TIG welder is efficient and easy to use. It is extremely durable and reliable, with capabilities of welding up to 3/16” material. This welder uses 230 volts of input power while producing up to 160 amps of output. A convenient and portable welder, this device from Hobart is ideal for any at-home user.
- Three easy steps to set up, and you are ready to weld
- Features “Fan-On-Demand” which allows you to determine when the fan is turned on or off
- Capable of welding 22 ga up to 3/16 inches; both AC and DC
- Includes an HF start with the arc that helps to reduce material contamination
- Enables a larger range of operations with better overall control
6. PRIMEWELD TIG225X 225 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder
This Primeweld TIG225X welder has been designed with 225 amps of AC or DC alternating current TIG. It also includes a stick function that allows for a wide variety of uses. Operating between 110 volts and 220 volts, this machine comes with a CK17 flex torch in addition to CK flex tubing and CK Dinse connector. Backed with a three-year warranty, this device is a great addition to any at home welder’s tool shed.
- Boasting 225AMPS TIG/STICK Welder that includes a pulse function for added versatility
- Includes CK TIG Torch, CK Superflex hose, and CK Dinse connector
- Capable of producing 200HRTZ and 110 or220 volts
- Includes HF start hand torch control as well as a foot pedal heat control
5. Miller TIG Welder, Maxstar 161 STL Series, 120/240VAC
This welder from Miller provides optimal portability with ideal performance. It is extremely reliable and durable, this TIG/stick package has an input voltage of 120 to 240 volts. With a maximum output of 160 amps, this welder has an input Hz of 50/60’.
- Cords up to 6.5 feet long with 120 V and 240 V
- Includes Maxstar® 160 STL as well as 13-foot stick electrode holder with 10-foot work clamp; with Dines-style connector
- Adjustable handle for added comfort
- Compact design enables extensive portability
4. Miller TIG Welder, Diversion 180, 120-240VAC
This Miller® Diversion™ 180 welder is a 180 amp that can use either 120 to 240 volts for operation. It comes with the torch and remote foot control, making it ideal for use for any DIY or at-home project. It also includes gas hose, ground cable with clamp, and flow gauge.
- Simple and easy to use operations
- Inverter-based with dual AC/DC power source capabilities
- Portable and lightweight, can be used almost anywhere
- Includes remote foot control, amd 115 or 230 V receptacles
- HF start for arc starting that is non-contact
- Reduced noise with Fan-On-Demand™ feature
3. Lincoln Electric Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder, K5126-1
The simple design of The Square Wave ® TIG 200 allows it to be extremely user-friendly while maintaining optimal functionality. It has the ability for TIG and stick welding, enabling everyone to become an experienced welder. This easy-to-use device allows for smooth and confident welding on many different surfaces.
- Ability to use both 120V and 230V plugs
- AC/DC Tig with stick welding capability
- Up to 200 amps of output
- Includes foot control, flowmeter, stick electrode holder, ground clamp
- Lightweight and easy to transport between jobs and locations
2. Miller Electric, 907405, MIG Welder, Wheeled, 208/230VAC
This Electric MIG welder from miller has an angled wire drive system that has an input voltage of 208 or 240 VAC. Its output range is up to 210A DC, this versatile welder is extremely portable and easy to use. Features include contact tips, reversible drive rolls, 15 foot MIG gun and a 10-foot cable with a work clamp.
- The input voltage of up to 240 VAC
- Wheel-mounted to increase portability for any job, almost anywhere
- The output of up to 210A DC
- Auto-set, gun on demand, spool gun ready
1. Miller Electric, 907614, MIG Welder, 120/240VAC, 1 Phase
The Miller Electric 907614 MIG welder exemplifies a complete welder that will last for years to come. With the ability to easily take on any welding project, this set provides all that you would need to weld just about any type of material. It is perfect for use from any skill-level welder while enabling low noise and high-efficiency operation.
- On-demand cooling fan reduces noise levels and power usage
- Ability to hook up to a 220-volt current
- Heavy-duty performance, with a light-weight footprint for easy transport and maneuverability
- ELECTRIC 120/240VAC