The Hygeia EnJoye is a new breast pump that is currently on the market for new mothers. This new breast pump was designed for long-term usage and for working moms. This breast pump has a double pump that is professional-grade and it can be powered by battery or plug-in. This new breast pump is portable and convenient to where it can be used almost anywhere.
The breast pump has pressure controls and the mother who is using the pump can even customize the speed of the suckling sensation. This breast pump is so innovative that it actually mimics the mothers babies suckling pattern. This new breast pump only weighs 2.7lbs and it is a closed system pump so it protects the breast milk from any potential contaminants. This breast pump is so efficient that it has won awards in the last 5 years and was even featured on the Today’s Show.
10. Hygeia Breast Pump
This Hygeia breast pump was made for working moms, stay-at-home moms, and new moms. This breast pump has a dual pump system and is very simple for moms to use.
- This breast pump comes with a warranty and the purchase price is 135 dollars. This particular breast pump also has no internal battery and it comes with a power cord and other accessories.
9. EnJoye LBI Professional Grade Breast Pump
This breast pump was manufactured by the Hygeia Ii Medical Group Inc. If this pump is purchased it comes with free shipping and the cost of the pump is $780.This breast pump also comes with a warranty.
8. EnJoye EXT Breast Pump w/ brown bag
The Enjoye EXT Breast pump comes with dual pumps and if this breast pump is purchased it is shipped for free. The cost of this breast pump is $239.If you purchase it with an Amazon Rewards Visa Card you will get $50 off and the price will decrease to $189.
- This product has received five stars from the customers who have purchased it. The product weighs 6.9 lb and does not require any batteries for usage. The product does come with a warranty and the dimensions are 12.3 x 10.3 x 10.3 inches.
7. Personal Accessory Set for Hygeia Breast Pump
The price of this pump is $27.99 and it comes with free shipping. You can use all of these accessories to change out the parts on the Hygeia pump. The only thing that would need to be purchased is the filter separately. When using these accessories you cannot use one part to change out you must change the entire Hygeia pump system. You have the option of using two different style valves and they are the Medela style valve or the Hygeia duckbill pump valve system. The pump accessories included are 2x bottle stands, 2x 21 mm breastshields, 2x collection bottles, 2x tubes, 4x duckbills, 2x valves, and 4x membranes.
- These accessories have received a four-star rating from the customers that have purchased this item. The accessories weighs 8 ounces and does not require any batteries for usage. The accessories come with a safety warning so that it can be kept away from children because of the small parts that can possibly cause choking. The dimensions for the accessories are 5.9 x 9.8 x 4.7 inches.
6. Hygeia LBI Breast Pump
This Hygeia pump is used to collect and maintain milk supply. This breast pump is also made to use for frequent pumping needs over the long term. This breast pump is more affordable than other breast pumps or rental pumps. It can also be used to pump single or double. This pump is also very portable and very convenient for the traveling mother.
- This breast pump can be used with batteries or without batteries. This breast pump has also received almost four stars from customer reviews. The breast pump weighs 7.05 lbs and the dimensions are 12 x 11 x 10.5 inches.
5. Hygeia EPS Professional Grade Breast Pump
This Hygeia pump is a professional-grade pump that has double electric breast pumps. This pump is designed for frequent long-term usage. This pump is operated just like the hospital rental pumps. It provides an effective, efficient, and reliable pump. The mother that is utilizing this pump can independently adjust the suction and speed controls.
- If this Hygeia pump is purchased it comes with free shipping and the price of this pump is $210.If the pump is purchased using the Amazon Rewards Visa card $50.00 is taken off and the price goes down to $160.There is also no batteries required to use this pump.
4. S1 Plus Electric Breast Pump
This breast pump is designed to make mothers feel comfortable while going through the breastfeeding process. This breast pump is made for active moms it quickly recharges and is very portable. When the pump is being utilized it is quiet and can be used discreetly. The pump also provides a comfortable soothing pump to the mother. The pump only weighs 2.9 lbs and has a night light so it can be used anytime of the day efficiently. You can use the pump to pump a single breast or a double breast. The pump is controlled digitally and the mother can program the pump to any speed and rhythm that is comfortable for your body. The suction is adjustable and this particular pump also comes with a timer.
- The breast pump is hospital-grade and it comes with a 12 volt AC power adapter. The pump also comes with detachable power cord prongs, two spectra wide neck bottles and two spectra backflow protectors. Other accessories that are included with this pump are two spectra duckbill valve and two spectra tubing. This pump is a closed system and comes with a rechargeable battery. The price of this pump is $199.99 but if you purchase this pump using the Amazon Rewards Visa card $50.00 is taken off and the pump goes down to $149.>
3. S2 Plus Electric Breast Pump
This pump is electric and weighs 2.9 lb at the maximum you can find this pump at a 5-pound weight. This pump provides a soothing and comfortable suction for the mother. The pump is quiet so pumping can be performed in a discreet manner. The pump has the ability to provide single or double breast pumping.
- This pump has a backflow protection feature and this backflow protection feature protects the milk from bacteria. This pump comes with a warranty and should not be put in a dishwasher. The customer reviews gave this pump four and a half stars. Batteries are not required to use this pump. The product dimensions for this pump are 7.9 x 7.9 x 6.7 inches. The price of this product is $159.00 but if the pump is purchased using an Amazon Rewards Visa card you will receive a $50.00 discount and the price drops to $109.
2. Hygeia Breast Pump
This Hygeia Breast Pump Comes with a personal power supply and accessory set. This Hygeia breast pump was manufactured by the Hygeia Ii Medical Group Inc. This item has been selling very quickly and there is only one in stock. If you want a warranty for this product you have to contact the manufacturer. If this breast pump is purchased and you choose economy shipping the item will be received within three business days.
- This pump has received five stars on these customer reviews. Batteries are not required to use this pump. The price of this pump is $217.15 if you purchase the pump you also will receive free shipping. You will get $50.00 off if you purchase the pump using the Amazon Rewards Visa card. This product is ranked number 807 on the Amazon best sellers list. The accessories that come with this pump are a black bag, a double breast pump, a breast pump machine, and a wall charger.
1. Hygeia Pump
This pump had received three stars on its customer reviews. This pump does not require any batteries to be used and weighs 6.35 lb. The dimensions for this pump are 12 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches. The price of this pump is $366.Among the Amazon best sellers the accessories for this pump rank At number Among the Amazon best sellers the pump itself ranks at number.
- The Hygeia breast pump does come with a warranty but you would have to contact the manufacturer to see exactly what the warranty is and how it works. This item comes with a breast pump machine and two breast pumps. The mother can perform single or double breast pumping. The Hygeia breast pump comes with a wall plug and a big black carry bag that the pump can be transported in. The breast pump also comes with a smaller second bag that the milk can be stored and transported in after breast pumping.