When you listen to music, you want the best sound possible. Whether you’re listening in the car, at home, or at the club, you need deep, smooth bass sounds to enhance your music experience. These are some of the best 10-inch subwoofers on the market. Learn more about their unique features and specifications so you can choose the ones that are right for all your sound needs.
8. BOSS Audio Elite BE10D 10″ Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer
You won’t need to break the bank to find excellent sound quality with this Boss speaker. It features dual voice coils, which means that you’ll have plenty of options when it comes to deciding how to wire your speakers. The crisp, loud bass from this woofer won’t disappoint.
- 10” subwoofer
- Sturdy rubber surround and polypropylene cone
- 800 watts peak power handling
- 400 watts RMS power handling
- 4 Ω impedance
- 9.19” mounting diameter
- 4.5” mounting depth
7. Kicker 43C104 Comp 10″ 300 Watt SVC 4-ohm Car Audio Subwoofer
If you’re looking for reliable, hard thumping bass, this Kicker subwoofer will get you rocking. The midline price means you don’t have to spend big to get a quality product and great sound. The Kicker is a well-trusted audio brand, so you know you’re getting nice equipment with this subwoofer.
- Voice coil safe up to high temp
- Injection-molded sturdy polypropylene core
- Ribbed foam rim around outer edge of speaker
- Best Night Guards for TMJ Reviews
- Best 6.5 Car Speakers Reviews
- Top 8 Best 8-Inch Subwoofers Reviews
- Best Electric Pencil Sharpeners Reviews
- Best 12-Inch Subwoofers Reviews
- Top 8 Best 15-Inch Subwoofers Reviews
6. Skar Audio DDX-10 D2 Dual 2 Ω 1500W Max Power Car Subwoofer
This subwoofer is a bit more expensive that the previously listed speakers, but for good reason. With super high wattage output you will always have enough power behind your sound to get the party going for any occasion—even if you’re just hanging at home. Skar delivers smooth, detailed sound that won’t disappoint.
- 1500 watts max power
- 1000 watts RMS power
- High-temperature voice coil at 2.5”
- Advanced cooling system
- Pressed paper cone competition grade
- Available in 10”, 12” or 15” sizes
5. 10W0V3-4 – JL Audio 10″ Single 4-Ohm W0V3 Series Subwoofer
This popular speaker provides great sound, as well as excellent quality for your money. You’ll enjoy your music more when you hear this JL deep bass sound in your home, business or car. JL is a well-known, reliable brand that delivers quality low and crisp sounds with this subwoofer.
- 600 watts peak power
- 300 watts RMS power
- Cools itself with an elevated frame which directs air to its voice coil
- Tough mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- 4.9” mounting depth
4. Pioneer TSW261D4 10-Inch Champion Subwoofer
This Pioneer subwoofer delivers deep dark bass and accurate sound for a very reasonable price. You’ll have the flexibility for your specific installation needs with its dual 4-ohm voice coil which you can choose to wire for an impedance of either 2 or 8-ohm.
- 1200 watts nominal max power
- Composite cone made of IMPP
- Polymer dual layer reinforcement surround for durability
3. Rockford Fosgate R2D4-10 Prime Subwoofer
Are you an audio aficionado on a tight budget? Then Rockford’s Prime series is for you. The spider-venting of this subwoofer’s stamp-cast baskets is what is often found in more expensive models, and will give you a king’s sound at a pauper’s price. This subwoofer will make you feel the deep bass sounds you crave.
- 500 watt peak power handling
- 50-250 watt RMS power
- Polypropylene cone injected with mica
- Durable polyfoam surround protection
- 10” subwoofer
2. Kicker 10C104 Comp Subwoofer
This 10-inch subwoofer from Kicker will give you maximum sound value under a $100 price tag. Along with being an excellent bang for your buck, you’ll be floored by some of the loudest bass sounds available. Kicker took many features from its more elite line of woofers, like perimeter cooling air venting, and gave them to this versatile model. Upgrade your sound system with this Kicker subwoofer and you’ll be amazed at the way this sub jams the deep beats.
- Signature yellow stitching on surround
- 500 watt
- Injection-molded rigid cone for stability
- High excursion potential with ribbed surround
1. Sound Storm LOPRO10 Amplified Car Subwoofer
This small-but-mighty speaker is one of the best 10-inch subwoofers available. Designed with small space in mind, this Sound Storm subwoofer will fit into even tiny cars to deliver huge sound. It has its own built-in amplifier and variable bass-boost so you can adjust the sound to your preferences. Unlike many companies, Sound Storm gives a 3-year platinum warranty when purchased on Amazon.com. You don’t have to rattle the windows or drown out vocal tracks to enjoy this subwoofer. There are so many ways to customize your sound that all tastes will be satisfied with this Sound Storm Laboratories subwoofer.
- 600 watt max power
- Does not require external amp
- Bass boost
- Level control
- Subsonic and variable low pass filter